I had a bad week. I am still sad about it.
I had a rough week. I have to find a healthy way to deal with my emotions.
I noticed a few things after I was either angry or hurt that day.
- I would talk to a friend and get too sensitive.
- Guys or friends – I would send a message , no response, or the response isn’t much. I tend to take it personally . One guy was busy with work . The person could be busy with work or not available. I would usually do this to make me feel better.
- Overreact in some way.
- Eat sweets or contact James to make me feel better. Do not contact James. It’s a quick fix.
I decided to do a plan to avoid coping in an unhealthy way and not taking things personal.
- On that day , I only talk to my mom or deal with school. I live with her. Don’t talk to anyone that day.
- If I am sad later, just stop. HALT
Lonely ( or hurt)
Tired ( under pressure)
Don’t do anything just think or think about it later if I am feeling overwhelmed. Ask myself why I want to contact Sam or whoever ? Will it bother me if I get no response or a quick response? Or am I just sad and need to vent? Unless he is your best friend or boyfriend or if he asks you, don’t tell them ! If it’s really personal, I wouldn’t tell someone I wasn’t close with . When I usually contact a guy when I am sad, I wouldn’t normally contact that person.
Don’t take this personal ! Also, if someone thinks I am cute don’t ask a bunch of times! He obviously thinks I am cute!
It’s been a month since I spoke with Todd. I miss him terribly . I am not sure if he is going through something. Sam still hasn’t contacted me either in almost four weeks. I do have good news. I am still talking to Alan. He might move here but is very stressed about the move.