Dating Rules and other Rules I live by
- I never use a public bathroom. Unless, it’s a long trip. But no ! Too many germs
- No sex until he is my boyfriend and we dated for a while
- Why ?
- Men just have sex and you mean nothing to them ! Repeat nothing
- It takes guy time to like you
- He won’t take you out to breakfast or coffee
- What do you get? Attachment and fear of STDS
- You don’t know who he is sleeping with could be men and women.
- Let me care for you. You deserve the best ! It’s affects your self esteem after . Let’s say he doesn’t even want to take you out for breakfast or take you home . You will feel like shit.
- Limit you interactions with him especially in the beginning. You don’t want to get attached.
- Don’t fall for their words – they will make you feel good and loved. Unless they are your boyfriend, don’t believe them . It’ s a ploy . I learned it a hard way .
- I only love those that love me- this include friends and guys I only care for those that care for me.
- Look at his actions- Does he care for you? Does he go out of his way for you?
- I don’t go out late at night unless he is my boyfriend- He wants sex . I don’t mind doing that for a boyfriend .
- Surround yourself with people that love you- It feels great. If you have a parent or parents that aren’t good to you, you will seek out the attention for love from men or other places.
- In the beginning, I don’t give more than what a guy gives me.
- You are too important !
- Limit sweets