Reasons for hooking up and not getting hurt
This list is for the women that want to have some fun but not get hurt.
Of course, if you get hurt that can be inevitable. If it’s too much, you can always stop. There are rules to remain safe too.
- Pick a person that you haven’t dated or been in a relationship with . You won’t get hurt and possibly develop more feelings with .
- Wear condoms always!
- Don’t stay too long to avoid connecting .
- Get there of course on your own. If you can’t afford to go there, don’t hook up.
- Don’t hook up often to avoid attachment.
- Hook up with a nice person. It should be a good time. He at least should be nice to you.
- Very important. Be clear this is a hook up. It’s clear what this relationship is about. There is no confusion.